Kaspersky Optimum Security
Protect your business
*Price per user for quantities 250-499. Quantity must be 250 or greater
Get a Quote!
*Price per user for quantities 500-999. Quantity must be 500 or greater
Get a Quote!
*Price per user for quantities 1000-1499. Quantity must be 1,000 or greater
Get a Quote!
Stay ahead of the curve on evasive threats – with full EDR/MDR that won’t strain your resources.
Building on from Kaspersky Security Foundations, Kaspersky Optimum Security helps organizations to protect their business from new, unknown and evasive threats – in a resource-conscious way.
Kaspersky Optimum Security gives your cybersecurity team the tools they need to quickly identify, analyze and respond to threats designed to bypass endpoint protection.
The SaaS-based solution provides advanced detection, automated and managed threat hunting supported by Kaspersky experts, and guided response capabilities. It delivers enhanced threat visibility and analysis, while slashing Mean Time To Respond, taking your incident response capabilities to the optimum level without the need for additional resources. Kaspersky Optimum Security is quick to deploy, easy to scale and simple to master, with automation that perfectly balances human intelligence and technological innovation.
- Defend your business against the real risk of damage and disruption from the latest wave of lethal evasive threats.
- Develop your own incident response capability with a simple to use EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response) toolset.
- Take your detection to the next level with ease – through powerful and hassle-free MDR (Managed Detection and Response).
- Lower your infection risks significantly by training your employees and raising their security awareness.
- Conserve precious resources through operations automation and managed protection.
- Save time and effort with a solution whose diverse features are all managed in a single cloud or on-prem console.
Reduce your risk
Prevent disruption and damage to your business by reducing the likelihood of falling victim to an evasive attack.
Fewer opportunities for human error
Quickly and easily prevent employees from leaving themselves – and your business – vulnerable to attack.
Minimum manpower involvement
Maximize your ROI by boosting the number of incidents processed automatically, without increasing your human resources costs.
Kaspersky Optimum Security Video
More visibility. More power. More control. Kaspersky Optimum Security lets you upgrade your protection against new, unknown and evasive threats, without prohibitive costs or complexity.
Ransomware, malware and financial spyware have all become better at evading detection and are easy and cheap to buy through the darkweb - creating a perfect storm for many organizations today.
Advanced attacks are on the rise
Today’s evasive threats are designed to effectively bypass traditional endpoint protection, bringing significant new risks for all businesses. If an undetected threat takes root in your infrastructure, you could face significant losses, impacting on the business’s bottom line:
- Interruption of business-critical processes and data loss
- Significant reputational damage and loss of customers
- Fines, penalties and lost profits.
Endpoint protection has to be strengthened
These latest attacks avoid detection by hiding inside legitimate system tools and other readily available methods and technologies, using them to gain access, persist and perform malicious actions inside your infrastructure, fast and undetected.
Then there’s remote working, puttingendpoints – traditionally the most attractive entryway into your infrastructure – even more in the spotlight.
And resources are stretched thin as it is
To provide the extra edge you now need, your organization must develop adequate incident response capabilities.
But a project like this can cost, bigtime:
- Software and hardware costs can both add up
- Siloed and fragmented tools and processes mean security efficiency gets eroded
- Time can end up being wasted on routine tasks.
Kaspersky Optimum Security delivers an effective threat detection and response solution backed by 24/7 security monitoring, automated responses and threat hunting, together with support and guidance from Kaspersky experts.
Automatic prevention methods are the foundation of any endpoint protection, but they must be complemented with advanced tools if you are to deal with the more dangerous evasive threats.
Kaspersky Optimum Security provides advanced detection based on Machine Learning and swift response capabilities – all delivered from the cloud. Your team can now tackle even the threats that used to keep you up at night, with speed and precision.
No need to hire more people, re-train staff, or wrestle with complicated deployment – Kaspersky Optimum Security simplifies and helps automate crucial incident response processes – according to your specific requirements.
On-prem and cloud options and a scalable turnkey security toolset adapt to your needs, helping you keep IT system complexity down, user productivity up and implementation costs transparent.
Reach the optimal balance between simplification and effectiveness, human intelligence and automation, efficiency and functionality - without gambling on your protection!
Kaspersky Optimum Security helps you slash the risks of losing money, customers and your reputation, and fortifies your defenses against new, unknown and evasive threats. So you’re ready to face today’s rapidly evolving threat landscape.
- Machine learning-based behavior analysis algorithms to quickly and accurately expose suspicious behaviors.
- Automated threat hunting based on proprietary Indicators of Attack (IoAs) to find concealed complex threats, all supported by Kaspersky experts.
- Adaptive Anomaly Control to automatically adjust the configuration of attack surface reduction tools based on your users’ profiles.
- Cloud detection, including an inbuilt cloud sandbox.
- All information relating to an incident is automatically gathered in a single incident card.
- Visualization and a straightforward investigation process mean you can quickly and efficiently analyze the incident in a single environment, then decide on a further course of action.
- At the same time, all detections by Indicators of Attack are prioritized and investigated by Kaspersky to provide you with tailored recommendations.
- ‘Single-click’ response allows you to quickly contain an individual incident.
- Guided response based on our expert experience means you can take on even the more complex and dangerous threats.
- Automated cross-endpoint response helps you find and respond to analyzed or imported threats across the network.
Educate your users
The key to reducing your attack surface and the number of incidents is training employees to be aware of the cyberthreats they can unleash on your infrastructure through negligence or a simple lack of knowledge. Kaspersky Security Awareness builds the knowledge and skills all employees need to help protect your infrastructure, so they’re actively working with you to maintain a cybersafe environment.
Get the latest information
Help your cybersecurity specialists analyze and understand threats more thoroughly and quickly with the latest information on files, hashes, IPs and URLs associated with threats. Gain this extra insight at no additional cost from the easy-to-use Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal.
Let us help you out
To ensure the efficient protection of your IT infrastructure, you need to implement and configure your products according to best practices and your unique security requirements.
Maximize the ROI from your security solution, and ensure it’s performing at 100% capability, by letting our experts at Kaspersky Professional Services help you health-check, implement, maintain and optimize your security solution.
Choose how you use Kaspersky Optimum Security - as a managed solution to achieve 24/7 protection, as an easy-to-use EDR toolset, or as a mix of both, taking advantage of the experience and knowledge of Kaspersky experts while developing your inhouse detection and response capabilities. Kasperky Optimum Security unites several products under a single solution:
Kaspersky EDR Optimum
Kaspersky Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) Optimum combining next-gen endpoint protection with essential EDR capabilities. Besides automated prevention and attack surface reduction, it delivers visibility into threats, tools for fast root cause analysis and rapid and accurate response capabilities. Advanced detection, Indicator of Compromise (IoC) scanning and visual investigation tools complete the picture.
Kaspersky MDR Optimum
Kaspersky Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Optimum delivers continuous 24/7 managed protection and automated threat hunting, and effectively brings your detection to expert levels. It enables organizations with a lack of resources and expertise to automatically hunt down threats that circumvent existing detection and prevention systems.
How it all works together
Prevention, detection, analysis, response and employee training are all united in Kaspersky Optimum Security. Any component brings its own value and can be used separately, but all work together to cover all your evasive endpoint protection needs in a single integrated solution.
Risks and Benefits
|Next-gen Endpoint Security||EDR||MDR|
Ease of Operation
You’ll find Kaspersky Optimum Security straightforward to manage from a single console, making the most of your limited time and resources.
- Part of the Kaspersky security ecosystem, building up your defenses from Security Foundations to optimized advanced. capabilities.
- The diverse features of Kaspersky Optimum Security can be managed through a single cloud console.
- Multiple layers of protection, address both commodity and evasive threats, as well as risk from human error.
Ease of management
- Kaspersky cloud management console gives you quick and efficient control from anywhere in the world.
- On-prem and SaaS options provide the same admin experience.
- Deployment is quick and hasslefree, whether or not you already use Kaspersky solutions.
- Your team can control and manage all tools easily and intuitively, with no need for lengthy familiarization or retraining.
Save time and resources
- Managed protection helps you to build detection and response capabilities without associated levels of security investment, even if you lack cybersecurity staff or expertise.
- Crucial processes are automated, making incident response fast, accurate and efficient.
- Better employee security awareness means less threats penetrate your defenses – and fewer incidents for you to process!
Download the Kaspersky Optimum Security Datasheet (PDF).